Cheese and Bread Making – Sunday 5th July 2020 – 1 place available
- Basic ‘hands on’ bread making including plain, grain, herb breads as well as baguettes and fruit breads (take your own breads home with you).
- Instruction and understanding of basic cheese making including several cheeses from a variety of milks
- Gourmet Lunch, cheese tasting, tea/coffee throughout the day
- We take a maximum of 10 students per class so that all students have the time to fully enjoy this ‘hands on ‘ experience.
- The cost is $250.00 – including a complimentary copy of Tamara’s new cookbook ‘Curd and Crust’